What type of information does The Field collect?
The Field collects information from all users when they register on our online learning platform, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
The Field collects information on the user/s use of the site and any information entered or uploaded including comments, new and amended content, submissions, ratings, and any other input made on the online learning site.
When registering for one or more of our courses, as required, the user/s may be asked to enter: name, e-mail address or other information. The user may, however, visit our site anonymously however the majority of courses on our site will require registration.
Individual courses being administered by third parties on the Thinkific online learning platform may explicitly request additional information from you when you enrol in their courses.
What does The Field use your information for?
The information The Field collects from the user/s may be used in one of the following ways:
- To communicate in a personalised manner to enhance your experience (user information helps us to better respond to their individual needs, this includes email confirmations and updates as required).
- To improve our online learning platform and content (to improve what we offer, based on the information and feedback we receive from the user/s).
- For research into our learning and/or teaching and/or on-line content.
- Quality customer service customer service: (the user/s information helps us to improve our services and more effectively respond to their needs).
- For transactional purposes: The user/s information, will only be used for the purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. The user/s information will not, in any case, be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other organisation.
How does The Field protect your information?
The Field online learning platform is fully hosted with Thinkific. Secure hosting and e-commerce are included.
Does The Field disclose any information to outside parties?
The user/s personal information is NEVER sold, traded, or otherwise transferred to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our online learning platform, conducting our business, in research relevant to teaching and learning and on-line engagement, or servicing you our valued customer, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also only release your information when we are required to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses, including trending and sales reports.
Third party links
For the purpose of adding value to the user/s experience, we may include or offer third party products or services on our online learning platform. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions of service section below for further information.