TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Please note: These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions of Service set out by Thinkific, the owner of the website through which our online learning platform is hosted. www.Thinkific.com.
In these terms and conditions of service, "we" "us" and "our" refers to The Field Online Learning and the service we provide at our online learning portal via www.Thinkific.com, a Learning Management System (LMS) provider. As a registered user, your contribution, access to and use of all information on this online learning platform are provided subject to these terms and conditions.
The Field reserves the right to amend this notice at any time and your use of this online learning portal following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our online learning portal you read these terms and conditions.
The Field reserves the right to change the content used on our online portal at any time.
If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions you must cease the course immediately and notify The Field of your intent not to continue.
- In order to access The Field Online Learning Programs, you must become a registered user. You must complete registration by providing certain information as set out on our membership/registration page.
- Upon registering with The Field Online Learning, you will be provided login details and any additional information that may be required. In the event that you would like to create a private course, you may not do so under The Field Online Learning portal, however, you may contact Thinkific directly and engage their services.
- The registered user, must ensure that your registration details, including your name and email address, are true and correct at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change. If we become aware that either your name and/or email address is incorrect, we reserve the right to immediately cancel your registration and acceptance for registration in the future will be at our discretion.
- The Field will not be responsible for all and any content you contribute to the service, you must are held accountable for all information provided.
- Permitted by law, you release and discharge us from any liability or claim arising out of any loss or damage that may be suffered or sustained as a result of your use of our service.
- As a registered user, you guarantee and hold us harmless from any liability, claim, action, demand, loss, costs including legal costs on a full indemnity basis and expenses arising out of or in connection with any content you provide.
- By posting content on The Field Online Learning portal, you provide us with an undertaking that such information does not infringe the rights of someone else and that the content does not violate the law in any other way such as by being defamatory, racist or is threatening.
- The Field reserves the right to remove or refuse to distribute any content that does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- The Field reserves the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
- Registered Users who fail to complete the online learning course in which they paid, in the time specified will not be eligible for a refund.
- ALL materials and concepts from this program cannot be shared or replicated within an organisation, or shared outside of the organisation in any way.
ONLINE SITE ACCESS
- Approved access to our Service does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. This access also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our online learning portal without our prior written permission. Should you be in breach of our terms and conditions, we reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our online learning portal.
HYPERLINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
- Our Online Learning portal may occasionally contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only for the purpose of additional resources and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website or service. Any hyperlink on our online learning portal to another website does not imply we endorse, support, or sponsor that website nor the information and/or products which they provide.
- If you choose to link our online learning portal without our consent, any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our online learning portal's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP) RIGHTS
- We claim no intellectual property rights (IP) over the material you submit, post, transmit or display on, or through, our online learning portal. The information you upload (profile and materials) remain yours. The ownership of any content created by a user of our online learning portal in the context of a course which they have enrolled, remains the property of that user. Please note, however, that by setting up your profile or pages to be viewed publicly, you are allowing others to view your content and we take no responsibility for this.
- The copyright to ALL content that has been created by us at The Field, including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this online learning portal are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our online learning portal does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- For any comments you provide to us, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- The Field takes all due care in providing a professional service, however, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Therefore, to the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- Our online learning in no way claims to be therapeutic - it in no way replaces coaching, counselling or psychological services. This is purely learning and can not compensate for other interventions.
- The Field takes no responsibility for any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware; we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our online learning platform or any linked website. For further information, refer to the terms and conditions at Thinkific, who owns the website in which The Field hosts their online learning platform on. http://blog.thinkific.com/terms-of-service/
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Field does not offer any warranties in their service. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the Service again or payment of the costs of having those Services supplied again. The Field accepts no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from Services we have supplied.
- By accessing our online learning platform, you are agreeing to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our online learning platform or the Thinkific website. Jurisdiction.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in QLD and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- Refer to the Terms and Conditions on the Thinkific website for their Indemnity Terms as their terms and conditions in relation to the above.
ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR AND USE OF SERVICE
- Under no circumstances will a user make direct, specific threats of violence against others, including threats against a person or group on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, or disability. This behaviour and poor use of our service is not acceptable and those who are in breach of these terms and conditions will be immediately termination from the service and if deemed necessary legal action may be taken. It is also NOT deemed acceptable to post intimate photos or videos that were taken or distributed without the subject's consent. Targeted harassment or abuse of any kind is also a violation of these terms of service.
- We will automatically update the online learning portal from time to time to improve, enhance content and further develop services. Services and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions of programs and services. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to receive such updates as part of your use of our online learning service.
- Some programs at The Field Online Learning service require you to pay for the full program up front before you can enrol in the program. In the event that you are unsatisfied with the experience in the program, please contact our support team at email@example.com to express your concerns and request a refund within 4 days of joining the course. Refunds will not be given after that time has expired.
- By using our online learning platform, you consent to our online Terms and Conditions.